Monday, August 25, 2008

I love Lucy

My van is cool. I mean, really really cool. It's a breeze to drive. I was worried. I hate driving John's truck, so I was worried about the van. I did used to own a SUV, so I was hoping it was more like that than John's truck. It is. In no time at all I felt like I've always been driving a van. I love all the media features. I'm still trying to figure out how to program all the radio buttons. We also have satalite radio for a year. We have two tv's in the van and it comes with satalite tv for a year also. We won't be using those for a while though. Anyway, I've decided to name my van Lucy. It's a maroon van, so the family wanted me to name it Aggie. But that is just way too obvious. Plus, it is my 3rd maroon vechicle. My first was a VW Jetta, then I had an Izuzu Trooper. My Mazda 6 was dark grey, and back to maroon with this minivan. I can't remember what the Jetta's name was. It was a hand-me down from Mom, so she named it. I named the Trooper, but ended up always calling it Trooper. The Mazda 6 is named Charlie Zoom Zoom. And now I have Lucy. I love Lucy.


First time in our new ride. Not the best picture, I'll have to try to take another one. You can't really tell they are in the van!

No comments: