Thursday, August 28, 2008

Field trip

The girls, Mom and I went on a field trip to Frisco today. One of the PAMOM mom's answered my ad from the PAMOM classifieds. I had listed that I would love to borrow someone's baby hiking backpack for a one week trip I was going on. Carey said that she had one she'd just give me. A fellow twin mom had given it to her. She lives in The Colony. I don't even know where that is, just not close. She told me she'd be in Frisco today. I at least knew where that was. It was about a 45 minute drive. We met at a Corner Bakery where she was meeting a friend for lunch. The girls did awesome today. They were sitting in their highchairs being such big girls. They didn't get fussy at all. Anyway, here's a picture of me trying on the backpack with Maddie in it.

No comments: