Thursday, August 14, 2008

Announcement announcment!

I just got off the phone with my sister-in-law Dana. She had some very interesting news to share. Apparently Maddie and Izzie are going to have another cousin sometime around April of next year! John and I are very excited to hear the news. Our family is growing and growing.

She called right as John and I were sitting down for dinner. We had just fed the girls (whirled peas and swirled sweet potatoes) and they were playing in their high chairs. When she told us she was pregnant, I screamed so loud that I scared Maddie!! Poor thing. After we hung up, I asked John what we had for dinner, since I didn't taste a thing, I was too excited to think about what I was eating. I said, I hope she has a girl, then all the girls will have such a blast. John said she should have a boy, so Sammy would have someone to play with. As it is right now though, we call Sammy the little King. Oh what fun times are ahead...

No comments: