Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Stroller Roller

This morning I met my friend Melissa with her two children Noelle and Joseph-Scott to go on a walk around the neighborhood. It was really fun. We were jabbering a mile a minute. She's a lot taller than I am, so I had to hoof it to keep up to her stride. Needless to say, I got a great workout. We were walking for a little under an hour. I just wish our neighborhood had more mature trees for some shade. It's hot out there! My thermometer says it's only 80 though. But with no shade, no breeze and no clouds that equals misery. But with company the walk was very pleasant, you focus on the conversation instead of the heat. The girls did great, they slept for most of it. Now they are sticky from baby sweat and sunscreen. I should probably rinse them off before naptime so they will sleep better. Right now they are cooling off on their playmat.

No comments: