Thursday, July 24, 2008

Goin' to Mema & Pepaw's house

This morning is all about packing up to go to Mema and Pepaw's house. We are spending the weekend in Bryan, Texas. It's our second spend the night away since we've had the girls. The first time went really well. A few concerns I have this go around is that the girls are bigger. We haven't pulled out their travel tent, but we hope they both will fit in it. Last time around they slept right next to each other, now they like a little more space around them. Also, they've been sleeping in their own room since the beginning of May. We will be all sharing a room at Mema's house so I hope we don't wake them up! They are a lot lighter sleepers than they used to be, I think. Other than the sleeping arrangements, I'm really excited to be getting out of town for a weekend. Hopefully we will be able to catch up with my good friend Jamie and my cousin Lisa.

No comments: