Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday



These are swimming pictures from the other day. Maddie is in the ladybug and Izzie is in the flower.

Well, I'm still sick. And since I wasn't getting any better I decided to fill the prescription the doc gave me. She said to fill it only if I didn't get better on my own. Last night was miserable. I think a sore throat is the worst symptom of a cold. So, this morning Maddie and I went to Target to fill the prescription. The rest of the day has been pretty low key. Izzie only went down for an hour and half nap Maddie just woke up from a 3 hour nap. We are going over to my mom's house in a little while for swimming and burgers. Their friend, Wilbur, is up from Houston visiting and he wants to see the girls. I don't know how much swimming I'll do, but at least the girls will be entertained. This is my first time to get sick with children and they just don't allow you to curl up in bed for a few days to get over it. Not that I ever did that anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandma, Grandpa, nanny, and Betty are in Canyon, TX today. We hope you feel better soon, Amanda. Welcome to motherhood. Tell John to take care of ALL our girls!