Monday, June 9, 2008

Sabrina's baptism


Me and my peeps. (Maddie and Izzie)


Sabrina in her Baptismal gown.


Chris, Julie, Sabrina, Father, Jackie and John.


Cody, Dana and Grandma (Nanny)

I hear Sabrina (my niece)had a nice baptism. I guess I wouldn't know, since Tom, Maddie, Izzie and I didn't really get to attend. We almost did. We saw the first 3 minutes. And then Maddie started crying like crazy. Then Izzie started up. Tom was holding Maddie and I was holding Izzie. We left the church and went to the lobby. We were trying to quiet down the girls when we see the priest come and close the doors to the church. John was asked to be Sabrina's godfather, so he couldn't leave the ceremony. So, Tom and I did the best we could. Luckily baptisms aren't very long. I hear Sabrina didn't even cry. Afterwards we all headed over to Julie's house for some visiting and a light meal. The girls were tired by the end of the day and we put them to bed at 7pm.

1 comment:

Julie said...

So many pretty girls in our family! I definitely want copies of those pictures. Thanks for coming and being part of Sabrina's special day.