Friday, June 20, 2008

Not a good night

Last night was pretty rough. Izzie woke up at midnight. Wide awake. She just wouldn't go back to sleep. John tried rocking her, but it didn't work. I ended up feeding both of them because trying to get Izzie back to sleep, Maddie woke up to see what the commotion was all about. I thought that at least they would sleep in since I was feeding them in the middle of the night (Which I haven't had to do in at least 2 months!) Wishful thinking on my part. They both woke up at 6am. Finally at 6:30 I fed them. I tried to put them back down, but they weren't sleepy. I guess they caught up on all of their sleep since they slept a lot yesterday. Now they are wanting to play, but I'm tired and still sick. Luckily they are at an age where they entertain themselves for short bursts. I play "musical chairs" with them. In no particular order I move them from the excersaucer to the jumperoo from the floor mat to the crib. By the time they make the "circuit" it's usually time for my morning walk. (I don't think I'm up for it today!) then naptime.

John is playing golf with his dad. Today is his big retirement party. Jackie scheduled a golf tournament for the men this morning and then tonight is a big celebration.

No comments: