Monday, June 2, 2008

Fun day at Nana's


Maddie & Izzie "napping!"

So, yesterday Mom picked me and the girls up (my car is still in the shop) and we went to lunch and to JoAnn Fabrics. We've been trying to get to the fabric store for about 3 or 4 weeks now. Everytime we head out, we end up eating lunch first and then the girls either want to eat, or are too grumpy and we end up heading home. This time though, they were wonderful! We went to Schlotzkys for lunch and then drove over to JoAnns. Along the way, Maddie started crying really really loudly, we ended up pulling into a parking lot to see what the matter was. She was screaming so loud, we thought something was pinching her! But I think she just got too hot and started crying and then worked herself up. I calmed her down, took out the insert in her carseat (to make her less hot) and when I put her back in she was okay. At the fabric store, we looked around but didn't see anything we loved. But it was still fun. The girls enjoyed looking around at all the bright colors!

When we got back to Mom's house, I tried to get them to go down for a nap, but they only slept for 20 or so minutes. But they were still in a pretty good disposition. Chris played with them for awhile and Mom and I took a swim in her pool.

No comments: