Friday, May 2, 2008

Second night


Our second night in the nursery went pretty well. No middle of the night crying. A few paci runs. But overall, it went great! The girls were in a good mood this morning. I have them down for a nap right now and that isn't going so great. They keep waking up. I'm trying to have them swaddled with their arms out. It's supposed to be a way to wean them from swaddling. Still have the tightness around their middle and legs. It isn't working too wonderfully today. But when I swaddled Izzie she started crying at the top of her lungs earlier. Which is completely unlike her. She normally loves being swaddled and usually falls right asleep.

I'm just glad it's Friday. It's been a long week. Next week will be even longer since John is going to Boston for two nights. But two nights is nothing compared to the last out of town trip!

1 comment:

Crystalyn said...

I love this picture! Do they hold hands often? It's adorable! Congrats on your smooth transition to their own room! Are then sleeping in their crib for naps? I really need to get Claire sleeping in her room during nap time. For now she will only nap in her swing.