Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Pool day




It was our first pool day of the summer and the girls first pool day ever! Of course, by day, I mean 20 minutes....

Neither one of them liked the bright sun, but the sun glasses mom bought for them don't fit yet. Maddie was okay with the cold water, but Izzie was very upset by it. John took Izzie in the water and she immediately started crying. By water, I mean the 2 in baby pool. I took Maddie in and when I put her feet in, she at first started crying. But then she was okay with the situation and I got her to sit in the water up to her waist. I switched babies with John and eventually got Izzie to sit up to her waist too. It was a lot of work, but it was worth it. I think overall the girls had a good experience. They are now sleeping for their nap very soundly.


No comments: