Thursday, May 29, 2008

An ideal day

Today went really well. Last night was a bit rough, but not terrible. This morning the girls ate around 6am, but went back to bed for 3 more hours. I really needed those extra hours. I think I got my best sleep in the 2 hours after I put them back to sleep! They were pretty happy this morning, playing on their mats. They went down fairly easily for nap time too. This afternoon was mostly happy again, with some bumps along the way. Izzie wasn't feeling too well. They both have some bug bites that I think was itching her. I put itch cream on them after their baths. I hope it helps! I just finished up bathing them and put them down. This is the first night in weeks that I think (knock on wood) that they went straight down. At nap time I went out and bought them some footsie nightgowns. Last night every time the air conditioner came on, they woke up. They won't keep a blanket on their legs. We are hoping the footsie gowns will help this! Overall, today was fun and happy. Hopefully this ideal day, will end in an ideal night.

PS. John and I love reading all the comments that come in, so please keep 'em coming!

No comments: