Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ho Hum



Not much has been going on this last week. The girls Grandma, Grandpa and Nanny are traveling to Wisconsin to visit family. Their Popo is in Houston visiting his mom. Their Nana is still in town. We went to dinner with her last night. The girls did pretty good at the restaurant. I was slightly worried because they were kinda fussy as we were getting ready to go out. Mom wanted to order a pizza instead of going out! I think I needed to get out. I've been cooped up in the house a lot lately and I'm going stir crazy. The weather is nice and I've been going on a lot of walks, but I'm getting tired of walking around the neighborhood too. With the girls, it is hard to just get out. Even though it's harder to do, it's something we just need to keep on doing or go crazy.

We are planning a Memorial Day Backyard Bar-b-q. I'm looking forward to it, but I changed my mind almost immediately after I sent out the e-vites. That's the thing, it's something I would have done before twins, so I want to do it now. But having everyone over and dealing with the girls will be challenging! I know it'll be fun, and I do love hosting parties. It's going to have to be "picnic" style since we haven't bought a table for the backyard yet. But, we'll make do! That's coming up next Monday.

Today, we tried going for a walk but it is just too windy. The girls didn't like the wind blowing that hard in their face and I don't blame them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone! We are in Illinois tonight. Drove over 600 miles today. Keep posting the pics of the girls. We miss them terribly!!! The Monday picnic will go better than you think. Gotta keep on living and having fun! Kisses to the girls and Amanda and John!

GRANDMA said...

Hey...it was supposed to say,Grandma said...