Thursday, May 15, 2008

BFP

One year ago today I got my BFP. That stands for Big Fat Positive in the online world of pregnancy chat rooms. John and I had been trying to get pregnant for a while and on May 15 of last year I took a HPT (home pregnancy test!) and got a BFP after several months of BFN's. The line was so faint that John had me retake it 3 days later. We were so excited. Those three days were very very long, but when I retook the test, sure enough two lines means pregnant! We told immediate family right away, but waited awhile before we told most people that I was pregnant. It seems impossible that it was only a year ago that we found out we were expecting. We didn't find out we were having twins until July 19th when I was 12.5 weeks pregnant. My girls are going to be 5 months old in 5 days. Time really does go by quickly this first year.

No comments: