Friday, May 30, 2008

And an ideal night...




Wow! Last night was the best night we've had in weeks! We put the girls down after we fed and bathed them at 8pm. They actually went down without any fussing. Well, I think there was one "Paci Emergency" as we call them. Other than that, they drifted right off to sleep. I went to sleep somewhere around 10pm. The next thing I know it's FOUR AM. I got to sleep from 10pm to 4am with NO interruptions!

Now the interruption we had was Maddie waking up with another "nightmare." She's been waking up out of a dead sleep crying really loudly. She's done it a handful of times. Sometimes at night time and sometimes at naptime.
She stays asleep through the whole thing. I just go in there and pick her up to cuddle her. She immediately calms down. We don't know what they are about. We will mention on to the pediatrician at their next visit.

The ironic thing of course was at 4am with that much uninterrupted sleep, more than I've had in a long time, I was wide awake. Go figure. It took me an hour to get back to bed. Now it's 7:30 am and the girls haven't even woke up for a morning meal yet.

I think the footsies worked....

No comments: