Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tomorrow is a big day

Assuming everything goes like planned... Julie (John's sister) is having her baby tomorrow! I think I'm excited as she must be. Probably not, but I'm definitely excited. I can't wait to find out what the sex is and what my niece/nephew's name will be! I've been designing the baby announcements. I have one ready for each sex.

The girls have been so happy today! They are growing up. Which is silly since they are only 3 1/2 months old, but it's amazing how far they've come in that time. They can now entertain themselves for 15 minutes at a time. They are sleeping great at night time. They are starting to have baby talk. Last night as we were trying to go to sleep, Maddie decided to tell us about her whole day. The lights went out, and Maddie started chatting away. I told John it would be really cute at 2pm, not 10pm when we were trying to sleep!!! But actually it was cute, she was just jabbering away. And right next to her, Izzie was sound asleep already.

So, mostly today has been pretty uneventful. Lots of hugs, plenty of kisses and a few naps (at least for the girls).

No comments: