Monday, March 24, 2008

Nothing exciting

Yesterday absolutely wiped John and I out. We couldn't figure out why we were so exhausted, I mean, when we were hanging out at his parent's house it's not like we were doing much except visiting. But we were so tired last night! After we got home, we pretty much were zombies. But the girls feeding schedule had them eating at 10. So we decided to stay up for that. I ended up taking the girls over to moms house at 7:30. If I hung around our house, I would have fallen asleep. Chris and I got in the hot tub and mom stayed inside and cuddled with the girls and watched tv. I came home in time for the 10:00 feeding. We fed the girls, bathed them and got in bed. Luckily they were tired too, and we all fell asleep in a blink. They slept 7 hours again last night! And we slept in until 8 am.

Today I've been working on my uncles website. I took Izzie to Walmart (John's home today) and we bought the stuff to make a Shepard's Pie for Stephanie who is home from the hospital with her boys. The girls are sleeping right now. Earlier I had Maddie on her play mat and she was dancing to the music. It was so cute! She was pumping her legs up and down and waving her arms all around. They've learned a new cry. I can't describe it, but it's a 'I'm bored cry.' Their vocal cords are getting stronger and now they "talk." John and I ask each other if it was a 'happy' noise or a disgruntled sound. Sometimes it's hard to tell lately!

No comments: