Friday, March 21, 2008

More good news

I just found out that my friend Stephanie delivered her twin boys on March 18th. Max Michael was born at 1:26 pm, weighing in at 5 lbs 8 oz. and 17" long. At 1:38pm Nicholas Robert was born, he weighed 5 lbs 3 oz. and was 17 1/4" long at birth. Congrats Stephanie!!! I can't wait to meet the two handsome boys. They are just two days shy of 3 months younger than my girls.

Speaking of the girls, they woke up in very good spirits today. John is home today, he has Good Friday off, and he spent the morning holding Izzie, while Maddie and I watched some tv. Maddie was all smiles this morning. Too cute!

Now, they are taking a morning nap and I was playing around on the computer. I decided to put a link up to my portfolio website. I designed it a few months ago. Right now it is on my free web space I get with Verizon, so the website name is long. I'm looking into buying a domain name and more web space. For the moment you can check out my portfolio using the link I have on the right side of my blog under Blogs and Links.

Later... The girls, their dad, and I just got back from Home Depot. Next time we need to think ahead a bit better about what we want to buy! I ended up riding home with a fertilizer spreader in my lap, which wasn't comfortable. We got a mail-in-rebate for a free one with the purchase of fertilizer. With that, the fertilizer, the plants, the stroller and two carseats with twins in them, there wasn't any space for me! We managed to get home though. When the girls go down for their nap, I'm going to go play in my front flower bed. Today is another gorgeous day out.

No comments: