Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Lunch with Nana and Popo

The girls and I went to lunch with Nana and Popo today. They did really good. It was good to get out. After all the rain we had yesterday, today is bright and sunny without a cloud in the sky. It's a little too windy for a walk, so getting out to lunch was nice. We went for soup and sandwiches. When I got home, I had a package in the mail. I love packages! Well, actually the girls got a package. They got these adorable bibs and burpies from their great-Aunt Tonya and second cousins Madison and Taylor. I didn't know until I had picked out Maddie's name already, that Madison's middle name is also Elizabeth. So my Grandma Bettie has a grandchild named Madison Elizabeth and a great-grandchild named Madeline Elizabeth! Anyway, the bibs and burpies are precious. Here's a picture.

The girls Aunt Rhonda came over tonight for a visit. We had a good time sitting around, holding babies.

No comments: