Sunday, March 9, 2008

Baptism






The girls were baptized today. This is a very important ceremony for Catholics. John asked his sisters Julie and Dana to be Godmothers and his Dad and best friend John Chenault to be Godfathers. Dana and Chenault are godparents to Madeline and Tom and Julie are Godparents to Isabelle. During the ceremony Maddie was very quiet, just looking around, but Izzie just wanted her socks off and her paci in her mouth. Overall it went very smoothly. Afterwards we had a small get together at John's Grandma's house.

Fruit Party Tray
I don't want to forget how I made this fruit dip, since it is so delicious!! I kept "tasting" it to make sure the flavors were right. I think that any dip you can eat straight up is good. Also, I got the idea for the pretzels when browsing the internet for fruit dip ideas. I thought it looked cute, so I had to try it out. This tray is for the girls baptism party this afternoon.

1 container of Honey Nut Flavored Cream Cheese
1 container of Vanilla Yogurt
2 tablespoons of brown sugar
3 tablespoons of heavy cream (or just enough to thin dip to consistency you want.)
Combine all ingredients. Very tasty!

No comments: