Sunday, February 17, 2008

Whoop!

John has a couple of guys coming over today to play D&D. I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet. I know I want to cook up a batch of breakfast burritos. (I make up about 24 or so burritos at once and freeze them. They make excellent quick breakfasts) That way I can visit with the guys while they are playing for a bit. Then I may take the girls over to my mom's for the afternoon to hang out. But anyway, since the guys are coming over I dressed the girls in their very first Texas A&M outfits. SO cute! I'll take some pictures in a little while. I think these are the outfits that my Unka D and Auntie R bought for them. I got so many cute clothes from so many people, that I have a hard time remembering who gave me what.
Cookin' Corner
So today I made a very yummy soup. I like having a pot of soup around for lunches. I'll call this soup:
Chicken Tortellini Soup.
-half an onion
-couple cloves of garlic
-a bunch of kale
-can of cream of chicken soup
-can of white beans
-carton of chicken broth
-package of prepared chicken tortellini
-Italian seasoning
-1/2 tsp of chili pepper flakes

Saute the onion and garlic until soft. Add seasonings. Add beans and cream of chicken soup. Pour in chicken broth. Chop kale into bite size pieces and add to soup. Last, add package of tortellini. Cook until noodles are done. Serve with crusty bread.

No comments: