Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Quick update

Whew... what a past few days! The girls have had some tummy troubles so I've been dealing with that. Nothing out of the ordinary. Just baby gas, so they've needed a lot of holding and comforting. I spent the day at my Mom's house on Monday with the girls. (Their first trip to Nana's house!) Then Mom came over here yesterday. We did the Toot Poot & Boogie. The poor girls had gas ALL day! So far today they've been fine. I'm trying to work on my community newsletter that I design and put out once a quarter. I haven't had much time for the computer. So, that's what I'm doing this week. When I get finished with that, I'll be able to play Blog more! I have been taking pictures and will post them when I get a chance.

Oh yeah, last night they had their second ever 5 hour stretch! We got some decent sleep! WooHoo!

No comments: