Wednesday, February 13, 2008

PAMOM

Yesterday I went to my first PAMOM meeting since having the girls. PAMOM stands for Plano Area Mom's of Multiples. So, it was my first time in the New Mom's group! When I was in the Expectant Mom's group I met two new friends. They've had their babies already too, but didn't make it to last night's meeting. It's hard to get away when you have new twins. The topic last night was called "Twin Proofing" they had a safety expert come and show us products designed to baby proof your house. They call it twin-proofing because twins can take baby proofing to a whole new level. I stayed for the twin-proofing topic, the free dinner and the general meeting. I ended up coming home early before the general guest speaker. It was my first time to skip a feeding. That was hard for me. John fed the girls with bottled breastmilk while I was gone. They weren't used to the bottle and he said it took him 40 minutes to take a little over 2 ounces each.

Twin things: It's so much fun having twins. At least when they aren't both crying at you. A lot of times when they are laying side by side in their crib they do the same things at the same time. It is so cute! Like, they will wave their left arms in unison. Also, when they are both crying at the same time, sometimes they both stop at the exact same moment. Which you think is good, until they both start crying again at the same moment.

No comments: