Friday, February 8, 2008

It's Friday already???





This week has gone by in a flash. The girls are now 7 weeks old. I can hardly believe it. Wasn't I pregnant just the other day? I keep saying it but being pregnant for 7 weeks is a LOT different than having babies around for 7 weeks. This week has had ups and downs with the girls. We've been fighting tummy troubles all week with them. Nana had to come over on Tuesday to help hold and soothe the girls. Then Wed and Thursday they were all better. Today it is back to the bad gas. Luckily John chose today to work from home so he's here to help. They've needed to be held all day. Their poor little tummies are hurting some more!

I finally finished the layout for my community newsletter. For those that don't know, I volunteer for the Woodbridge Newsletter committee. I don't do any writing, I do the layout design for the paper. I love doing it. Although I grumble about each time before I start! I've done 6 issues so far and just finished designing the 7th. You can see the first four at this website: http://www.woodbridgehomeowners.com/MainFrameSet.htm I did issues 17-20. For some reason the last few haven't been posted. This issue we increased the paper from 8 pages to 12 pages!

Here are some pictures of the girls first trip to Nana's house.

1 comment:

Nana said...

Note that Nana is wearing two different t-shirts in the space of this one visit. That's because Maddie proved me wrong when I said, "oh, I don't need a burp cloth." Yeah, right. "eau de spitup"