Saturday, February 2, 2008

Another day at Grandma's

Today John and I went over to his mom's house to hang out so she could visit with the girls some. John then went with his dad to Julie's house to help set up the nursery for the new baby. I stayed with Mom and the girls and Sammy. We had a good relaxing time. I actually even got to sit in the hot tub! That was really really nice. Since the weather today was so nice, we loaded the girls in t he "limo" stroller and went with a walk with Sammy around Grandma's neighborhood. Sammy helped push the stroller. Apparently, while I was out in the hot tub, one of the girls started crying. Sammy sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars to her! How cute, wish I could have seen that. We stayed for a yummy dinner and then headed back home. Now it's past my bedtime and I'm sleepy. Yes, I know that this is posted before 8:00pm, but sometimes my bedtime is that early.

No comments: