Friday, December 7, 2007

Week 33

Week 33 is here today. One more week of full bed rest and then I'm free! I've been keeping busy in bed though. I've read several parenting and twin books. I've designed one issue of my community newsletter. I've completed two postcards for different clients. I worked my way through an entire word search book. I've made friendship bracelets for the girls. I wrote all my thank you notes for my baby shower. I've almost completed my Christmas cards. I've played a few computer games and watched a lot of tv. I've only watched one movie though.

I'm excited today, because John went and bought the video camera we picked out!!! I'm going to play around with it and see if I can get it to work. My subjects today will be my kitty cats, I told them to go to wardrobe to get ready. Travis is taking a bath, Jake is ignoring me.

Also, last night I got my baby sling in. (I wasn't supposed to open it until Christams... oops!) It's more of a wrap than a sling. It's a huge piece of cloth that wraps around you in a special way, and then you tuck your baby inside. I'm going to try it on today, but I'm not sure if it will work with a big belly sticking out. John asked if my test subject would be Jake, and I told him there was no way I'd let his claws get that close to me while trying to stuff him in a pocket next to my chest! I told him I'd use a baby doll.

No comments: