Sunday, December 30, 2007

Sunday help

John and I were able to enjoy a nice relaxing Sunday, filled with sleep, rest and even a little tv watching. Of course feeding and playing with babies was in there too! We were able to take this mini-in-home vacation because Grandma came over to help with household stuff. She spend most of the day here cleaning, doing laundry and dishes. What a wonderful help! All our clothes are clean and boy did we have a pile going! She brought us a few suppers too. No-Peak Stew and Spaghetti with Meatballs. Thanks Grandma!

Today the girls are 10 days old. I can't believe it. Sometimes (especially at 3am) it feels like we've had them forever! And sometimes it seems like just yesterday I was complaining my tummy couldn't hold them any longer! Of course I miss them being in my tummy. Last night I had them bundled up next to me in the co-sleeper and I had my hand on their legs. They were squirming around and it felt just like when they were inside me. Everyone told me I'd miss being pregnant, and they sure were right. You forget really really fast the uncomfortable parts and only remember the sweet little kicks. And this is after 10 days! Although I am excited they are here. They are so precious, and I'm finally starting to be able to tell them apart.

No comments: