Saturday, December 15, 2007

Out and about

Dec. 15, 2007
Today I went out of the house for something other than a doctors appointment! My mom has been living in her new house for about a month and half now and I haven't seen it since the time we looked at it with Nicole (mom's Realtor, my friend); before they bought the house. So John dropped me off at Mom's house this morning and I got to see it again. It really is a great house. We went to lunch in downtown Wylie at this cute cafe called LnL's. It was so fun to eat in a restaurant again. Afterwards we went back to her house and watched some tv and visited. She took me home and it was naptime for me! Now it's almost dinner time and John and I are going to go figure out what to eat.

Oh! I measured around my belly a bit ago. I gained 2 inches around my waist in 4 days! Unbelievable. I thought I was holding the tape measure wrong.

No comments: