Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas cookie party

Dec. 18, 2007

Here I am getting ready for a Christmas Cookie Exchange that my neighbor is having. Bright red and festive!
Today was fun. I spent the morning relaxing and napping because I knew that I had a lot planned. I got my haircut this afternoon. Which absolutely thrilled me. I didn't go as short as I normally do, because I want to be able to grow it out enough to pull back in a pony tail. Something tells me that in the near future, pony tails will be the thing.

Anyway, John and I are about to eat dinner and then I'm headed across the street to Andrea's Cookie Exchange. John baked four dozen Caramel Pecan
Delights for me yesterday to take to the party. They look SO fancy. They are chocolate cookies, rolled in crushed pecans with a caramel center and then drizzled with chocolate. I'm sure they will be a hit.

1 comment:

Nana said...

WOW! Those look beautiful. Everybody looking at this, make sure to click on the photo to make it enlarge so you can drool over the details. ;-] You should consider hiring John out as Cookie Chef Extraordinaire!