Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Before they arrive

Dec 4, 2007
Today is my birthday. I'm 32 weeks 4 days pregnant with identical twin girls. (In the picture I'm 30 weeks.) I've had a pretty good pregnancy so far. I have been on bedrest for over 6 weeks though. I sometimes feel like I'm just sitting around waiting for the girls to arrive! I can't wait to meet them. The names we have chosen are Isabelle Dawn and Madeline Elizabeth. Their due date is January 25, 2008, but we all know they won't wait that long to get here!

Everyone is eagerly awaiting their arrival. Their Nana (my mom) bought a house in Dallas so she could be near her grandbabies. Their Grandma (John's mom) is buying them a ton of stuff already. Their Grandpa keeps telling her to wait until they get here to start spoiling them, but we know he's been buying stuff too! Their Daddy is very excited. He loves feeling them move and talking to them. He promises to teach them about football. I'm sure they can't wait.


No comments: